Borneo Inspection API
1. API Endpoint, Once the deployment completes, check the output of the parent stack for “
DiApiEndpoint”. Use this as the Inspection API Endpoint.
2. To obtain API Key, Navigate to AWS Console -> Open API Gateway -> Select “
sz-di-api-gateway” -> Open API Keys menu on the left navigation -> In the list, select “
sz-di-api-key-1” -> Click the show icon to unmask the API Key.
3. Copy this API Key and use this in every request for Borneo APIs as the “
X-API-KEY”header in each request.
4. (Optional) To create multiple API Keys for use between applications. To create and associate the API key.
Navigate to AWS Console -> Open API Gateway -> Select “
sz-di-api-gateway” -> Open Usage Plans menu **** on the left navigation -> In the list, select “
sz-di-api-usage-plan-1”-> Choose API Keys tab -> Click on “
Create API Key and add to usage plan”button. Enter the “name”, choose “auto generate” options, and description. Once added click on the newly added key to get the API Key.
5. Use the Inspection APIs to start the data inspection.
- The maximum content size is limited to 10 MB per request.
- Avg. response time for the API varies depending on the size and type of data, as well as the enabled infotypes. The max. response time is limited to 30 seconds at which point the API will return a time-out error.